Quiet book Planets
There are 7 tasks:
1. Chain: making chain from soft felt strips. During this funny activity little fingers are trained.
2. Ladybird: an excellent task to help train those little fingers. It also promotes speech development. And on a practical side teaches kids to open a zip. Playing with ladybird means putting together different parts of this little cute “animal”. It will keep your little one occupied for a good while.
3. Tunnels: there are five tunnels in different colours and with different length. Thread with beads (also differing in shape, size and colors) is going through tunnels. Little fingers has job to help beads get through all the tunnels.
4. Four seasons: learning all seasons we have during whole year (winter with snow, spring with green leaves, summer with flowers and autumn with red/orange/yellow leaves on a tree). This task explains to your child how seasons are changing and develops his inner motor skills by putting small details on a tree.
5. Colour sticks: learning colours by putting the respectively coloured wooden stick in the appropriate pocket. There are six colours – red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple.
6. Shapes: learning shapes – rectangle, star, cross, heart, diamond, circle, moon, oval, triangle. Child should put the right shape in the right place (both sides with velcro tape).
7. People in the bus: imagination task. Three people can travel with bus. Where? This is your choice! To school, to the zoo or maybe to cafe for an icecream? Let kid’s imagination work!
Quiet book consists of five pages. Size of each page is 19 x 19 cm (7.48 x 7.48 inches).
Materials: felt, fabric, wooden sticks, buttons, ribbons, velcro, zipper.
2 in stockDelivery Time: 2-5 working days in EU, 5-9 working days outside EU
Soft hand wash only. Wash in warm water in 30-40°C (86-104°F).
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in