Quiet book Flowers
There are 6 tasks:
1. Counting: learning numbers and counting different style beads (flowers, hands, rabbits etc.) from one to five. Numbers stick to the page with velcro.
2. Puzzle: there is a ball made from pieces of different colours, sizes and shapes. Child learns colours and also meaning of big/bigger/small/smaller and round.
3. Chain: making chain from soft felt strips. During this funny activity little fingers are trained.
4. Ladybird: an excellent task to help train those little fingers. It also promotes speech development. And on a practical side teaches kids to open a zip. Playing with ladybird means putting together different parts of this little cute “animal”. It will keep your little one occupied for a good while.
5. Colour palette: learning colours. There are eight colors (red, blue, yellow, green, orange, pink, black, white) and child should put the right color on the right place (both sides with velcro tape).
6. Maching socks: six pairs of socks. Child’s task is to find the right pair – one sock is on the page and the other one of pair can be taken off and put into pocket. Great way to see the difference in similar things and improve concentration.
Quiet book consists of four pages. Size of each page is 19 x 19 cm (7.48 x 7.48 inches).
Materials: felt, fabric, buttons, ribbons, velcro, zipper, wooden beads.
2 in stockDelivery Time: 2-5 working days in EU, 5-9 working days outside EU
Soft hand wash only. Wash in warm water in 30-40°C (86-104°F).
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in